We are recruiting for an Administrator for a busy city centre office.
This is a role that requires someone who is extremely well organised, a strong administrator, can prioritise tasks and is meticulous with detail while having the ability to interface with staff, clients and candidates in a professional manner.
Successful candidates MUST be confident on the telephone.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Manage an accurate filing system
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning & filling
- Provide day to day administration where needed
- Provide holiday/absence cover for Reception when required.
- Must be highly organised with strong, previous experience working in an office environment
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
- Ability to produce high standards of work
- Good Timekeeping
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure
A knowledge of Jobsites would be an advantage.
Immediate start, long term temporary basis
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job