An interior fit out & refurbishment company is looking for an administrator within the construction industry to join their team on an exciting new project based in Kensington on a contract basis.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- A friendly team
- Close to several stations and busses for an easy commute
- Room for progression
- Potential to go permeant
- Answering the main telephone and taking messages
- Opening and distributing the post, franking the post
- Meeting room bookings
- Updating project tracker on Excel on a daily basis
- Booking couriers
- Booking deliveries
- Ordering stationery for both head office and sites
- Dealing with day to day deliveries
- General office typing, including meeting minutes, sub-contractor interviews
- Formatting documents for staff, both in the office and on sites
- Updating project and telephone lists when required
- Ad hoc admin duties, filing, archiving etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job