Location: Dartford, Kent
Contract type: Temporary
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 10 weeks
Salary/Rate: £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Hours: 9am to 5pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator who will report to the Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to operations and management team.
- Tasks may include managing enquiries, placing orders for IT equipment
- Labour desk if required
- Dealing with sub contracts - general administration
- Maintaining and ordering stationary
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided Responding to all clients, residential and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good standard of education
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using COIN is preferable but not essential
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
What to do next:
- If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
- For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- commercial assistant
- document controller
- document control
- site secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job