A primary school in Newham, rated by OFSTED as 'Good' is seeking an experienced School Administrator. The school itself is an excellent place to work. In 2014, OFSTED commended and emphasised the overall effectiveness of the school and emphasised the pupil's positive attitudes and personal development.
Do you have previous experience of working in a School as an Administrator? If the answer is 'yes' then please apply online now. If you do not have the relevant experience or skills, please spread the word - Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
* Group calling parents on SIMS with notification of school closure dates and trips
* Maintaining transport registers and informing escorts of any changes
* Responsible for monitoring school gates
* Recording morning and afternoon registration onto SIMS
* Dealing with enquiries from parents, students, visitors and children
* Typing of school documents, letters, faxing & email
* Previous experience of working within a school is essential
* Good PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Warm and welcoming telephone manner
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Must have ability to empathise and listen actively to both children's and parents needs
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the top education recruitment agencies in London? Do you want to be part of this organisation? We are always seeking experienced school receptionists to work in our schools all across London. If you or one of your friends have previous school based experience as a receptionist, then please apply online now.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply now!
- SIMS and experience of working in a school
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job