Penns Personnel are recruiting for a Support & Assessment Administrator to join our well known corporate client based in Sutton Coldfield. This role is based within the Education & Training department and the job purpose is to ensure the efficient running of the training programme which our client provides.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well known company who offer great working benefits.
This is a Fixed Term Contract from January until end of April 2018
- Maintain the CRM database in an accurate and timely manner
- Deal with telephone, email and face - face enquiries
- Process all DBS applications and renewals
- Input training programme data into the database
- Assist with the selection of assignments for external verification
- Coordinate the learner support process and work closely with the local University support team
- Assist with running reports
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to multi-task
- Experience of databases
- Computer literate and good keyboard skills
- Ability to work in a time - bound environment
- Experience with training and education desirable
Hours & Salary
35 hours per week
Salary range from £17,000 - £17,500 PA + great benefits
Due to the location the ideal candidate should hold a driving license and have access to a car which can be used to travel to and from work.
If you have the skills required for this role and would like to work for a fantastic company then we want to hear from you. Apply for the role today to avoid disappointment!
- Data Processing
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job