A varied, Administrator role involving office, project and accounts admin duties has arisen supporting the managers to ensure all projects are delivered on time. The Administrator will provide support to both internal and external customers, making sure that the standards of all services provided reflect the high quality image of the Company.
We're looking for an adaptable candidate with some previous administration experience; as there are a broad range of duties in this role training will be provided.
Key responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner, directing customer calls, answering queries and forwarding messages when
- Provide hospitality services to all visitors, including purchasing lunches as requested by managers.
- Ensure adequate levels of stationery, printer consumables, office and cleaning supplies are maintained, raising purchase orders as
- Provide general support to colleagues as
Project Admin :
- Process sales orders, stock returns, service requests and car stock requirements, in accordance with ISO procedures; ensuring goods are at customer sites, or available for collections, in time for engineers to carry out their duties. Ensure all personnel are kept informed of the progress of their
- Subject to available stock, raise purchase orders and, if necessary, request supplier to send directly to
- Ensure that all stock movements are accurately recorded on the Accounts database and to follow-up any queries with the appropriate
- Raise sales applications/invoices and update the Sales Order Book to facilitate accurate sales forecasts. Ensure all retentions are managed within the appropriate time frames.
- Assist with the completion of tender documents, insurance confirmation requests and credit application
- Ensure all employee expenses are submitted and processed in a timely manner, ensuring the appropriate authorisation has been given, and follow up all queries with the relevant
- In the absence of the Accounts Assistant, or during busy periods, assist with printing invoices and statements, reconciling the statements, scanning, filing and archiving various accounts
- Telephone manner
- attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job