To work within the Training Administration team here in our Head Office in Trafford, ensuring the correct administration of all delegate records and certificates.
This person will also be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service for the department.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Update training management records accurately
- To assist with phone calls and general enquiries/queries
- Apply for and process all certification
- Match and dispatch all certification
- Process all internal and external post
- Maintain an accurate filing system
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Represent the company and values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Team player
- Excellent customer service & telephone manner
- Excellent organisational and attention to detail skills
- Experience of administrative tasks
- Experience dealing with a wide range of customers from blue chip organisations to partnerships and sole traders
- Problem solving ability
- IT Literate, able to utilise various systemsEquality and DiversityHSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job