Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to join their leading national team to support on general administration within the IT department. Our client is offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow within the busines.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with calls reporting any faults from internal staff
- Logging all requests for system support from internal system users
- Assisting in investigations of system support and finding resolutions
- Keeping all details organised and up to date
The successful candidate for the role of Administrator will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve well
- Great attention to detail
In return the Administrator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - 20,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job