Job Ref: JSL0118/005
Our client, a market leader in the supply of business services to the construction industry and are looking for a reports administrator.
To oversee and manage the production of examination reports to an agreed schedule. To ensure all rail related work is in accordance with all applicable BS/ISO/Network Rail/Highways Agency standards.
- To co-ordinate the production of examination reports to an agreed schedule.
- To liaise with the Head of Reports Department to ensure that all appropriate information is available for the reports.
- To ensure that the reporting is managed and accounted for in accordance with our clients Services systems and procedures.
- To effectively manage and maintain examination report records. To monitor the progress of reports relative to price and duration.
- To write high quality examination reports.
- To ensure the commercial viability of the examination reporting works.
- To ensure that you work and comply within the personal responsibilities detailed in the current Health and Safety legislation and to assist in the Company quality objectives of no accidents.
- To help maintain accurate records to invoicing allow invoicing of all jobs.
- Strong communication skills and organisational abilities.
- Computer literate and experienced in the use of Word and Excel.
- Professional approach to team and client relationships
- Drive and commitment to maintain accuracy of records
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, self-motivated and with a flexible approach to their job role.
- Experience of a busy office environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Prior experience of scheduling preferred but not essential.
Salary: £16 - £19K depending on skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job