Full Time Administrator
37.5 hours per week
A well-established company with a strong reputation
Based near Worcester
Due to the rural location, a driving licence is essential for this post
This is a challenging and varied administrator role providing essential office support to our Home Manager and Head Teacher.
Would you like to become a part of a person-centred organisation, working with a friendly team?
A warm welcome awaits you in our specialist service for children who present with emotional, behavioural and other complex needs. Based in a rural location between Hereford and Worcester, we care for Young People with varied interests and requirements, so each person is respected and valued as an individual, with tailored programmes to address the specific and changing needs of the individual.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Administrator to join us at this picturesque development.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for;
• Answering the main reception telephone, managing the calls in a clear and professional manner
• Ordering and maintaining stationery, bathroom and kitchen stocks, raising purchase orders
• Working closely with the Service Manager and Head Teacher
• Developing and maintaining systems to ensure the smooth running of the school
• Taking minutes at meetings as required
• Managing the Head Teacher’s diary
• Providing administration support during inspections
• Completing Disclosure & Barring Service applications and renewals
• Ensuring all paperwork relative to the school and the home is up to date
• Monitoring and managing petty cash for the school and the home
• Managing the reception area appearance, ensuring that the environment is clean and tidy
• Receiving, sorting and distributing the post and deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
• Willing to be trained as a First Aider and Fire Officer
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Proven attention to detail to ensure accurate completion of administrative tasks
• A good understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998
• An excellent telephone manner
• Good organisation and time management skills
We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
• We provide superb FREE training
• We offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, special retail discount vouchers, stakeholder pension scheme
• We offer Apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector
Due to the nature of the role, we will pay for you to complete an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us. CareTech is an equal opportunities employer and will invite disabled applicants to contact us to identify any additional support that they may require throughout the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not receive an invitation to interview within 14 working days, then consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion; we do, however have other services you may be suitable for in surrounding areas for the roles below: Support Workers, Team Leaders, Deputy Managers, Registered Managers
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Time Management
- Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Operating Systems