Magpie Recruitment are currently working with several exciting & interesting companies in Richmond, Putney and Clapham and the SW. If you are an experienced Administrator & highly organised individual looking for your next career move, then we are keen to hear from you. This position is a full time temporary position.
You will be the link between the different departments in the business to ensure the effective and efficient flow of information from one part of the business to the other. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player to ensure that the business runs smoothly and to the expected standard set out.
- To understand the general concepts involved within administration
- To manage and organise the office effectively and in an efficient manner
- Be able to file documents to a give standard
- Able to plan and control the budget within the business
- To provide secretarial support when required by managers
- Manage a diary
- To manage and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Arrange and provide notice of meetings and presentations
Applicants must have:
- Experience within administration
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft software such as excel, word etc.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job