Our client a leading specialist in their field are looking for an Administrator to join their small team based in Chesham. The ideal candidate will have a good administration background with strong customer service skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to liaise with customers and clients with regards to taking and processing orders
- An ability to take orders and deal with any complaints or customer queries
- An ability to resolve customer service issues in a calm and efficient manner as well as general administrative duties daily
- Working on procurement and checking stock levels as well as working on any POS for the company products
- An ability to upload information to the company’s internal system as well as perform general clerical duties including photo copying, scanning filing etc.
- A knowledge of SAGE 50 would be helpful but not essential (training can be given)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Impeccable telephone manner with strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong team work ethic with ability to also work independently
- Occasionally be able to move some boxes
25 days holiday per year + statuary holidays
3% bonus opportunity per quarter based on hitting sales target (therefore opportunity to earn 12% bonus in a year)
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job