This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy, independent company located in Bicester.
As Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Dealing with correspondence from various sources, such as email, telephone and post. Managing the workload and ensuring all enquiries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Liaise with all parties relating to the enquiry, as required.
- Deal with general administrative duties relating to specific client requirements, ensuring a professional and efficient delivery.
- Answer any telephone call promptly and professional
The following attributes would be desirable for this role;
- An excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work as part of a busy team
- Be able to provide quality customer care to a variety of individuals
- Be reliable and proactive
- Be able to use initiative
- Be willing to learn & willing to ask questions
- Be methodical and conscientious
- Be able to multi-task
- Customer Service
- telephone skills
- Claims Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job