Salary: £18,500 plus excellent benefits including a day off on your birthday and a £50 voucher!
Skills: Admin, assistant, coordinator, entry level, enquiries, assistance, support, team, faxing, filing, scanning, word, excel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
About the Company
Would you like to work for a leading and rapidly expanding Legal practice who offer excellent benefits and a vibrant working environment?
Would you like training, career progression and the opportunity to learn?
If so look no further! We have just the opportunity for you!
No Legal knowledge or experience is required for this role. This is fundamentally an administrative role
What will your working week be like?
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing post is filed and scanned accordingly
- Print out work received and distribute to the relevant fee earner.
- Prepare labels for ring binders and paper files
- Diarise critical dates
- To manage the files in accordance with set procedures
- Ensure that all new cases are opened and closed in alignment with the correct procedures
- Assist in the production of bills, liaising with the accounts department and the credit control department
- Manage a high level of confidentiality with all documents
- Prepare bundles of documents as required
- Drafting client letters and emails
- Ensure that correspondence is faxed and emailed to the relevant parties
- Ensure that all documents are scanned, formatted and delivered or archived correctly
- Assist the fee earners with typing up of documents
- Arrange internal and external meetings, lunches and conferences calls
- Communicate with clients regarding matter related issues under the supervision of the fee earner
Who will suit this role?
- Minimum of 6 months’ solid office experience
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Committed to excellent client care
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and within set time constraints
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member
- Ability to relate effectively to people at different levels inside and outside the Firm
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Clear, concise and logical verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, assistant, coordinator, entry level, enquiries, assistance, support, team, faxing, filing, scanning, word, excel
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- entry level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job