Skills: administration, contract management, customer service, attention to detail, proofing, university leaver, A Level Graduate, University Graduate. Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Horley, Surrey.
Joining an exciting team and company, during an exciting time for this growing business, your role will be a varied one, where you can really climb the career ladder with the opportunity to progress to Property Manager level! This role would suit a college or university leaver, or alternatively candidates with some working experience, whom are looking to work for a company that offers a fun working environment, as well as ample opportunities to grow within a successful sector.
- Assisting with the account management
- Dealing with enquiries and requests by email and telephone
- Chasing contractors for quotes, updates on jobs and timescales
- Checking the properties meet specifications
- Diary management - arranging appointments with tenant and contractors
- Property and facilities administration
- Problem solving
- Generating invoices - working closely with Finance Manager
- Checking and uploading completed photographs to a bespoke system
- Data entry
- General administration tasks
The successful candidate will be a confident, independent individual whom picks up new tasks with ease. This is a fast paced role and although training will be provided, the role needs the maturity to learn and deliver quickly.
Key abilities required:
- Problem solver
- Minimum A-Level education
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerical and analytical thinker
- Fantastic communicator
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Customer service or administrative experience advantageous
Why work for this company:
- Fun, vibrant working environment
- Opportunity for progression
- Salary reviews
- Full training
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Parking after a years’ service
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; administration, contract management, customer service, attention to detail, proofing, university leaver, A Level Graduate, University Graduate. Redhill, Reigate, Dorking, Horley, Surrey.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
- attention to detail
- contract management
- university leaver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job