Your main duties will be to support the processing of sales packs and contracts submitted by our sales operations. Working within the Finance department, your role will involve working with people at all levels of Utilitywise Plc assisting them to achieve the company targets.
- Specific tasks such as updating spreadsheets, data entry and using our CRM systems.
- Quality and Assurance checks
- Processing of sales and financial information to our bespoke financial system
- Processing of commissions
Any other adhoc tasks or projects within the finance department that are required.
- Proven strong communication skills.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Computer literate, with experience using Microsoft Office.
Ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Data input experience
Experience working in a sales support role
- Organised and methodical as you will be required to multi-task a number of duties.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will be a logical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- A fine attention to detail
- Trustworthy and honest, you will respect confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be pro-active regarding workload
Adaptable to change
- Proof of eligibility to work within the UK
References to cover last 5 years employment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job