Are you looking for a career in an office environment?
Do you have a good telephone manner and a confident ability with Microsoft Word and Excel?
Our client based in Waterbeach is seeking an Administrator to join their busy team.
The role is to provide assistance to the team in the form of both clerical and telephone support. The role will include the frequent use of Word and Excel. The ability to work under pressure in a busy environment is required to ensure that information and requests are processed accurately and methodically. A friendly voice and the ability to self-manage will prove advantageous, ensuring efficiency as the volume of paperwork is high and the need to provide evidence in the form of documentation is required.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine
- Devising, implementing and maintaining office systems and processes
- Carrying out audits and maintain methodical system
- Drafting letters when required
- Answering and dealing with first line telephone enquiries
- Arranging (internal and external) meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Liaising with staff at all levels
- Manage ad hoc tasks or project work within deadlines provided
Skills and Experience:
- Polite and courtesy telephone manner
- Confident with Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Positive can do attitude
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to self-manage
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Telephone Manner
- Self Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job