This is an exciting opportunity to join a local, friendly and independent Estate Agent in Gloucester, who are looking to recruit a permanent Administrator to manage their property portfolios. The company can offer great future opportunities as they are expanding and have recently acquired a new business, they are also soon to move next door into a newly refurbished building.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous administration / customer service experience and a keen interest in the property industry.
- Deal with the management of all property maintenance issues.
- Liaise with landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
- Deal with deposit repayments/disputes.
- Manage a program of effective inspections and checkouts.
- Handle all communications from tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Arrange gas safety certificates and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, regular property inspections and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
- Liaise with front office staff to ensure a smooth check in/out process.
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
- Produce weekly management tracker.
- Manage all tenancy renewals and secure renewal fees from landlords and tenants.
- Notify utility companies of new tenancy details or change of occupants including all meter readings.
- Liaise with tenants and landlords to deal with maintenance issues and liaise with contractors and tradesmen.
- General ad hoc administration.
- Previous administration / customer service experience.
- Must have a driving licence and own car.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Good communicator both written and oral.
- Keen interest in property.
Salary - Up to £21k depending on level experience.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5.30pm & every other Saturday - 9am - 1pm with a half a day off in lieu.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job