Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Flint.
Skills, interests and qualities
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar good numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail the ability to use your own initiative.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Answer telephone, email and social media enquiries
- Cover reception duties, like greeting and looking after visitors type up documents, for example letters and reports
- Update computer records
- Use office equipment like printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Stock take and re-order supplies
- Set up meetings and take 'minutes’ during them make travel arrangements for staff.
How to apply:
If you would like to hear more information about this opportunity please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference KS01
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- General Admin
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job