The role is responsible for assisting the Business Services Manager with the processes that support the core business, as well as aiding in ensuring a suitable working environment for employees and their activities.
A proactive person is preferable, as processes and controls need to be adapted to grow with this expanding area of the business.
The applicant should have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels, be able to work to tight deadlines and manage several projects at any one time whilst prioritising their workload.
There will also be many other administrative duties that the candidate will take on due to the nature of the company.
Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Assisting with planning and carrying out essential central services such as, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Procurement; and facilities orders
- Answering the telephone and assisting with enquiries;
- Providing ad hoc secretarial and administrative support;
- Arranging travel, meetings and appointments; including catering
- Providing support for all internal and external communications, including intranet
- Updating policies and procedures after review
- Responding appropriately to urgent issues as they arise.
- And other ad hoc duties as and when required
Core Behavioural Competencies - Administrator:
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas to the relevant standard required by grade and level.
- Knowledge, Technical Skills & Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Planning & Organisation
- Team Work
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
Training, Qualification and Experience - Administrator
The incumbent will have the following training, qualification and experience:
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Good IT skills - intermediate EXCEL, WORD and POWERPOINT, knowledge of using diary management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, pro-active and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage their workload
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Administrator role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job