My client is looking for experienced Administrators to work in their head office based in Hanley.
These are temporary roles with an immediate start.
- Control monitor & review all suppliers / clients information through to billing
- Producing monthly application to the client
- To produce all month end client invoices and re-types
- To support regional opps and other Admin Functions
- Chase suppliers for purchase invoices
- Processing of all purchase invoices
- Producing weekly reports
- Control & Monitor Quote Register
- Other administration duties as deemed appropriate by the Admin Manager as set out in objectives
- Educated to GCSE standard with at least 5 Grade C passes or above OR an NVQ qualification in Business Administration, Customer Service, ICT or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a technical, FM, building services or construction related administrative role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent communication skills.Evidence of working within a team, supporting and working with others to reach organisational goals.
- Organised with good planning ability, to organise / schedule events and activities.
- Capability to understand and analyse statistical data.
- An aptitude for new and imaginative approaches to work related issues, identifying fresh approaches and a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Free car parking
Please email your CV ASAP
- Back Office
- General Administration
- Office Support
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job