Spicerhaart is one of the UK's most innovative estate agency groups, combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings network with one of the biggest integrated financial service businesses in the country.
We operate five well-known estate agencies in England - haart, Haybrook, Felicity J Lord and Chewton Rose, as well as Darlows in Wales.
As an early pioneer of the one-stop shop, we have developed services encompassing mortgages and insurances, conveyancing and surveying, as well as property management, land and new homes' sales, corporate sales and property auctions.
The Contact Centre, where this role is based, has a fast-paced yet fun atmosphere with a passionate focus on their mission statement "A partnership to generate opportunities, whilst listening to our customers needs, ensuring their first impression is a lasting positive one of Spicerhaart.
The Business Support Unit assist our branches with all required administration duties ensuring company policies and procedures are maintained at all times. You will be required to be self-motivated, possess excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills. You will be resilient with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with good organisational and time management skills. You will also be computer literate with excellent keyboard skills
- Preparing property brochures for public presentation
- Preparing letters to customers
- Monitor and update internal and external web presence
- Auditing branches for document compliance and quality control
- Process and order canvassing and prospecting requests
- Forge professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Receive and type property dictations
- Complete Rightmove Feature Property and Premium Listing processes
- Source EPC's for outstanding properties
- Complete new listing audits to ensure document compliance
- Self driven, customer orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and meet team targets
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have English and Maths GCSE C Grade or above
Spicerhaart offers their staff a competitive salary with a fantastic working environment and ongoing training and development opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job