Picton West is working with a long established client in Chandlers Ford and together we are recruiting for an Administrator.
The Administrator will focus on excellent Customer Service and provide a high level of Admin support to the team in a creative project environment.
Key duties and requirements will include:
- Answer phones and direct calls professionally and efficiently.
- Be polite and methodical in how you handle client enquiries, efficiently gathering the information required at the first opportunity.
- Be proficient in all internal systems, storing and retrieving information with ease and in a way that makes it easy for colleagues and customers.
- Process client orders, identifying the correct price list items and promptly raising quotes.
- Progress orders through to completion and invoicing.
- Administer client price lists as directed by the Project or Account Manager, making sure they are comprehensive and current.
- Assist Project Managers in the efficient delivery of projects, liaising with clients and colleagues to ensure schedules and budgets are met.
- Analyse and understand technical documents, extracting information for dissemination into the project structure.
- Liaise with procurement, and suppliers when needed, to ensure on-time delivery and no project disruption.
The successful Administrator will have the following skills:
- Proficient in MS Office, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail, both with data and visual drawings.
- Good spelling and grammer
- Numerate and able to communicate concisely and coherently, verbally and in writing.
- You will be thorough and organised in all communication.
The successful Administrator will have a stable career history and be used to working in a fast paced demanding team.
You can expect a salary in the region of £19,000 and free parking is offered. The role is Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job