£28000 to £33000 and benefits and bonus
Information about the client:
- My client provides in-depth independent financial advice to high net worth individuals and business owners, as well as tailored employee benefit solutions to medium sized corporates.
Responsibilities of the role as a Business Administrator:
- This role will focus on providing full administrative support and pre and post meeting preparation for client meetings;
- Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward and obtaining letters of authority from clients;
- Dealing with providers, clients and colleagues within the company;
- Handling client queries in relation to administration;
- Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service.
Requirements of the role as a Business Administrator:
- You will require experience of dealing in the high net worth (HNW) market in an IFA, show attention to detail, have the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- You should have the ability to build a strong proactive working relationship with your colleagues and clients and able to use your own initiative;
- If you have experience of Intelligent Office and Volume then that would be a bonus.
- Employee Benefits division helps companies develop and maintain successful employee benefit strategies. It manages pension schemes with total assets in excess of £200M representing over 5,000 employees as well as having a large book of Group Risk, resulting in the ability to negotiate competitive terms with leading insurers;
- Provision of private medical insurance;
- Produces a Total Reward Statement. This statement sets out the overall value of their financial rewards including base pay, incentives and employee benefits
- There is a program of ongoing study for all their employees and a formal bonus policy for exam passes.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job