Pay Rate: £8.45/hour
We are recruiting Administrators and Clerical Processors to work with our highly respected financial services client in Andover. Do you have administration or clerical experience? We are interviewing immediately for administrators, admin support and clerical processors.
- Governance and Reporting: Supports the reporting of progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
- Project Delivery: May be responsible for end to end delivery of defined, repeatable tasks.
- Undertakes a range of more complex technical support tasks (e.g. presentation design, spreadsheet analysis and recommendations, maintenance of action plans, identifying issues) as directed.
- Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes.
- Contributes to the development of administrative systems and processes (e.g. SharePoint site) to support the work of more senior colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to produce clear and legible written notes and reports
- Computer literate - can use a keyboard and use a range of specified software
- Capable of organising your own work effectively to ensure deadlines are met
This is an ongoing role with immediate interview, offering a pay rate of £8.45 per hour. If you feel you have the relevant customer service/Administration experience, please do apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job