Salary up to £27,000 (depending on qualifications) + a range of benefits inc pension and quarterly bonus.
Information about the client:
- My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management;
- They are seeking an experienced administrator who is looking to work for an expanding and successful company.
Requirements of the role as an IFA Administrator:
- A min of one years experience in an IFA;
- An understanding of wealth management practices and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively or a leaning towards mortgage admin;
- Have an understanding of holistic financial planning strategies & solutions;
- A passion for doing things well, with accuracy, detail and great presentation;
- Professional, positive, energetic, supportive and friendly. A strong team player;
- High level of integrity, work ethic and self-motivation;
- Diploma or some progression with industry exams but looking to progress them with company support.
- The company offer a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal, cutting edge technology and numerous industry awards.
- Example of awards won: October 2014: IFA Business of the Year for the second year in a row & Best New Platform .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job