Job Title: Senior Investment Administrator
Job purpose: To administer self-invested assets on behalf of 'Retirement Wealth Account' (or "RWA") clients and provide a high level of customer service, as well as support non-STP trading.
- Place "trades" to market, via the Investment Platform, Approved Stockbroker, or direct with the instrument Provider within Service Standards.
- Be accredited in all Investment Support Desk processes, and undertake checking and trade authorisations as and when required by the Team Manager
- Provide technical investment support to any related queries receipted into the team via clients, advisors or internal functions
- Undertake work allocation duties, as requested by the Team Manager, and ensure that the BAU team complete all allocated items within Service Standard.
- Identify and make recommendations to Team Manager of process improvements, following breach/complaint investigations or day-to-day experiences with processing
- Provide competent and effective telephone cover for the team
- Support any project activity as and when determined by the Team Manager
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Authorise trades
The Operating Environment And Context Of The Job:
The Investment Support Desk is a busy team within the centre of the Self Invested Proposition. Your role will be to provide front-end Investment Customer Service to clients and advisors within this team.
You will facilitate trade instructions (via telephone, email or online communications) on our Investment Platform and place instructions with our approved Stockbroker as well as competing application-based direct investments. In addition, you will provide on-going investment support relating to the custody of these assets (i.e.; permissibility of assets, Corporate Actions).
As a Senior Investment Administrator you will also provide technical investment support to team colleagues and pension administration teams, deal with investment platform exceptions (investigations and re-processing activity) as well as nurturing a culture of high level customer service.
Skills And Experience:
- Understanding of Self Invested pensions administration
- Understanding of equity trading and self invested asset classes
- Proven customer service skills
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job