Our Wymondham based client is looking for additional support in their upcoming projects! We are looking for 15 additional staff to start as soon as possible on a full time temporary contract to join them working 08:30 - 16:00; Mon-Fri (35hrs p.w). This is a great role paying a modest wage of £8.25p.h.
Our client, a globally recognised Business Outsourcing company and the leading global provider of customised Corporate Information Solutions is looking for additional help in an upcoming project with a modest earning potential and genuinely enticing working hours.
- Manage incoming correspondence for the businesses customers & clients.
- Assist in scanning, validation and batching of documents and assist with the indexing process.
- Proofread and submit data onto a shared database.
- Send original copies of validated documents on to the businesses clients to meet their requirements.
- Will have basic PC skills and will know how to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a drive and willingness to learn new skills and develop the ones they have already.
- Will be ready to assist with other generic duties not outlined in the job description.
- Must be immediately available
Note:To allow us to complete our pre-employment screening process we will need information including; a 5 year address and employment check, financial probity and basic disclosure criminality check. Should you foresee any issues with these checks please discuss at registration or by phone as soon as possible.
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job