Hanover is a leading provider of housing services for older people. Hanover on Call (HOC) is our in-house emergency alarm and telecare monitoring service providing instant response and peace of mind 24/7, 365 days of the year.
What you'll be doing
The HOC team consists of 30+ Customer Service Advisors, four Administrators, Team Leaders, a Quality Assurance Manager and a Head of Assistive Technology.
- Administrative work relating to Hanover on Call
- Logging all stages of the repairs process for residents
- Supporting Customer Service Advisors during busy periods as necessary
Working as part of a team you must have a positive, flexible and can-do attitude, and may have experience delivering front line services. You must have excellent customer service skills together with good IT skills.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 34.5 days annual leave (pro rata for part time staff)
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year (pro rata for part time staff)
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- Location: B1 Methuen South, Methuen Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 0GT
- Closing date: 22 April 2018
- Interview date: week commencing 23 April 2018
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job