Administrator x 2 (Product Training Available)
Two positions currently exist within the Legal Operations team of this highly respected Financial Services organisation. This division is responsible for:
- Handling all Legal correspondence in relation to registering clients as deceased, Power of Attorney, Court of Protection, Name change and Corporate/Trust business etc
- Providing our customers with the necessary forms and information and guiding them through the process of legal registration.
- Preparing the accounts and providing dealing with the necessary information for redemption and reinvestment instructions
- The maintenance of accounts for Trust business.
- The resolution of any queries relating to unclear client instructions by phone and letter
Training can be provided, however, in order to be considered it is essential that you possess strong technical and organisational abilities, coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be someone who is adaptable to changing circumstances.
Offering an excellent remuneration package, these positions are offered on an initial 6-month fixed term contract basis.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Training Provided
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'