Administrator (Within HR Department), Fareham, £18,500
Your new company
You will work as an administrator within the HR Team of a fast growing and ambitious organisation based in Fareham who are expanding rapidly - This is a permanent role and a very exciting time to join the business!
Your new role
Within your role as an administrator you will report into the HR Assistant and support the HR team with general administration and recruitment administration duties. You will act at all times as an ambassador to the Group policies and standards and hold a continued and strong awareness of confidentiality.
Day to day you will:
- Carry out all administrative functions to support the HR team
- Compile and collate data spreadsheets and reporting
- Undertake data entry and data cleansing
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in line with data protection requirements
- Produce documents and correspondence
- Order stationary, supplies and uniforms
- Undertake scanning, filing, email correspondence and document preparation
- Note-take within management meetings
- Carry out recruitment administration including drafting adverts, processing DBS checks and scheduling training for new starters with the training team.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed within this role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management, work pro-actively and have a forward planning mindset
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Be knowledgeable and confident adhering to data protection and work with confidentially in mind always
- Be level-headed and work well under pressure and in a fast-paced high work volume environment
- Be well presented and take a professional approach in your work life
- Be flexible, willing to learn and be committed to producing high quality work
- Be experienced in providing administration and recruitment administration within a HR setting
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £18,500
- Working hours of 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Christmas discretionary bonus
- Access to benefits and discounts
- Professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'