Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Administrator within a Facilities Team, to join a well-established and reputable company, based on the Cambridge Science Park. This is for an initial period of 12 months. You will work with the Facilities Team to coordinate day to day operations. This will involve ensuring that all services are effectively delivered, including contracts, projects and activities. This position would suit someone who is organised, a strong communicator and is willing to learn. If this is you, please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all operational issues relating to Facilities areas of responsibility
- Supporting the Facilities Team with projects/administration
- Responding to customer requests
- Working with the Facilities Team to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves
- Ensuring all contractors are fit to work on site and relevant paperwork is completed
- Upkeep and review of Manuals, Handbooks, Guidance notes etc
- Cover Receptionist, when required
You will need to have good administration skills, be happy to get involved with a variety of tasks and have a professional manner.
Working hours are 8:30 - 16:30
Our client has a fantastic benefits package, which we will be happy to discuss with you.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - to offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job