UP TO £22,000 DOE
Our client who is headquartered in Bracknell and operates throughout the UK are looking for an Administrator to sit within the Marketing team to support a number of other departments.
The role will involve:
- Handle company paperwork
- Organise travel requirements for Senior Management
- Organise sales meetings, book venues and accommodation
- Develop and maintain filing systems
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Manage company mobile phone procedures, including ordering, account cancellations etc
- Keep information up to date on company cars, mileages etc
- Ordering staff business cards
- Proven admin experience (Minimum of 18 months - 2 years within a similar role)
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS office
The client if offering a salary of up to £22,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn a profit-share annual bonus.
The hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm and Friday 9am-5pm.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Booking travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'