Do you have a passion for working with people, providing excellent customer service and enjoys the challenge of working on a variety of projects on any given day?
We are working with a company who are looking for their next superstar who will thrive in a fast-paced working environment, do you think you are up for the challenge?
You will be working for a company that do more than just providing a great working environment. They also offer discounted gym members and also love to socialise with multiple events throughout the year!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
This will be a very varied role across different areas but please see some of the main duties below -
- Answering the main phone line & redirecting calls/taking messages
- Checking the info email address - forwarding on relevant emails
- Taking sickness calls - informing managers of absence
- Ordering lunches for client meetings/working lunches
- Ensuring staff training is up to date with first aid & fire safety training
There will also be a strong element of Finance to this role supporting the Accountant -
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing payments/cheque runs
- Responding to queries from suppliers
- Reconciling the monthly credit card statements
- Creating sales invoices
- Debt chasing
- Confident and strong character
- Experience at least 2 years experience working within an office admin environment
- Experience of finance administration would be desirable
- Have experience of managing your own time and workload effectively and meeting targets and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail