Administrator with audio typing skills- £12.62ph plus holiday pay - Central London
Start 23rd April 2018 for four months initially
PART TIME - 3 days per week
We are looking for an administrator / Secretary with strong audio typing skills to work part time at one of London’s leading Universities for four months initially.
- To undertake reception duties, be the first point of contact for students, employees and visitors either by telephone or in person and to treat in a courteous and professional manner.
- Manage the clinical diaries, booking appointments for clients and sending out relevant forms and questionnaires prior to appointments.
- Undertake secretarial work, including audiotyping of Physician reports, scanning notes onto the database and sending reports once approved following set out protocols.
- To provide cover and assist with the duties of other administrative staff when required
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Administrative Support
- Audio Typing
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job