- £25,000 - £27,000
- Fast growing wealth management company
- Learning & Development
- Brilliant career progression
- City of London
One of the fastest growing wealth managers in the UK is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Administrator to join its busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with 2+ years’ experience in the IFA sector, who is ready to take the next step and join a dynamic wealth management firm.
This company specialise in offering clients clear and comprehensive advice on a range of financial issues and questions, including pension advice, investments, and active tax-planning.
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will join a small team within the wider firm as an administrator. Working alongside a senior administrator, the candidate would be part of a team responsible for providing direct, high quality support to up to four Financial Advisers.
Responsibilities - Key tasks and accountabilities:
- Prepare client files for review/new business cases
- Conduct research in preparation of financial planning reports
- Accurately input all client information onto internal/external databases
- Obtain necessary quotations/illustrations
- Process new business ensuring that new business procedures have been followed and that all compliance matters have been dealt with
- Closely monitor progress of applications
- Deal with all underwriting requirements
- Respond to telephone queries relating to clients
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Skills & Experiences:
- 2+ years previous IFA industry experience
- Experience of using Investment Platforms
- Ability to work both on her/his own and closely with Financial Advisers
- Ideally experience of working on Protection & Trust cases
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work approach and proactive
ADMINISTRATOR - HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this Administrator position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Administrator - Wealth Management".
Due to the high volume of applicants The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job