Keeping over 600 Lidl UK stores fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our warehouses, matching supply and demand 24/7. As a valuable member of our Warehouse Admin Team, you will be responsible for ensuring stock is checked, stored and picked efficiently and effectively to be shipped to all stores across the region. In effect you will be a vital link between the stores and the warehouse, as well as all internal departments!
What will you do?
- Coordinating with various internal departments to ensure the smooth running of warehouse
- Ensuring time-sensitive tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Coordinating with all warehouse departments concerning the delivery schedule
- Using bespoke Lidl software to input data and maintain warehouse efficiency
- Ensuring any issues that arise are communicated with management
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety policies are adhered to and all machinery is used properly
- Paying attention to cleanliness and tidiness to ensure suitable working conditions
- Completion, submission and filing of relevant paperwork
- Role will involve ‘picking duties’
What will you need?
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An excellent command of the english language
- Strong numerical skills
- Warehouse experience is advantageous but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Common sense approach to work
- Responsible, dependable and flexible attitude to work
- A good team player who is able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
What do we offer?
- £18,440 - £28,929 (pro rata, subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job