Role - Business Administrator
Ref.No - BP106
Location - Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with this growing company based in Henley-on-Thames. They require a Business Administrator for an integral and varied role and The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a can-do positive and bubbly attitude where nothing is too much trouble, be a professional communicator and possess strong organisational skills. This role would suit a either a recent graduate or someone who has at least 2 years’ experience in customer service or administration. For the right individual there is plenty of room for progression within the company.
- Answering telephone switchboard
- Diary and calendar management
- Provide business administrative support to ensure office processes run smoothly
- Manage company email inboxes
- Process incoming /outgoing post
- Maintain adequate stationery levels and order replacement stock
- Keep office clean and organised to promote an efficient working environment
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks as required
- Good written and spoken English
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
- Professional attitude
- Driving license an advantage
- Accurate with close attention to detail
Keywords - customer service, admin, retail, hospitality, leisure, administrator, customer service advisor, consultant, sales, receptionist, graduate.
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job