This is a temporary position to commence immediately within the academic support department of a London based university.
THE POSITION IS IMMEDIATE - TO START TEMPORARY WORK ON MONDAY
The ideal candidate will have experience within the higher education sector, very strong administrative, organisational and customer services skills, plus fast accurate keyboard and IT / Excel skills
You will be assisting the academic administration manager with a range of duties and liaising with all departments within the university to organise meetings - duties will include:
- Provide administrative support for student programme and module registration and records are accurate.
- Maintain accurate student assessment records and assist the Programme Manager in preparing for Boards of Examiners.
- Provide administrative support to the moderation and external examining processes.
- Ensure student records are accurate and provide management information to senior staff or committees.
- Administer the submission, reproduction and issue of examination papers in liaison with the Academic Administration Manager
- Allocate invigilators’ duties and assist with set up of examination rooms.
- Attend and take notes at appropriate academic programme meetings.
- General administration to ensure the smooth running of the department
To be considered for this temp position please forward your CV now in WORD FORMAT only - we will call you straight back to discuss the assignment and your availability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job