Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner - Great Progression Opportunities
St Albans | £30,000 + Great Package
A leading Wealth Management firm are looking to recruit a competent and knowledgeable individual to join their tight-knit and vastly experienced team in an Administration/Trainee Paraplanning role. The Chartered Status company specialise in providing boutique financial planning and investment management services.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Providing senior and technical administrative support to the team and consultants
- Managing New Business processes and helping with the onboarding of new clients
- Completing valuations
- Working closely with other departments, taking on additional duties and be prepared to cover as required
- Following up on any actions points arising from client meetings and preparing draft Planner correspondence
- Keeping up-to-date with all compliance regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who has previous experience gained as an administrator within an IFA environment and who has working knowledge of Intelligent Office and other systems. The company would value someone who wishes to progress and develop their career, taking on new responsibilities and becoming an invaluable member of the team. Willing to sponsor you through relevant exams, the company would ideally like someone who has completed, or is working towards their Diploma in Financial Services. This is brilliant opportunity would be perfect for an engaging and driven individual looking to advance their career within Financial Services.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job