Are you the perfect candidate for this role who crosses the t's and dot's the i's to ensure attention to detail is second to none?
Working within the Administration Department, this is a varied role & includes all aspects of administering a client's holiday. A good understanding of travel industry administration is required, strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Producing detailed travel itineraries
- issuing all travel vouchers (hotels, sightseeing, your, transfers etc)
- Issuing Airline tickets (BSP ticketing), including CAT35 Fare, Inclusive Tour fares, published airfare
- Liaising with UK and Overseas suppliers
- General Administration duties including stock room control, sending brochures, sending letters regarding any changes to client holidays, filling and postal duties.
Must have a good telephone manner and be a team player who is willing to support colleagues.
Must pay great attention to detail and recognise the importance of deadlines.
The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of Microsoft and ideally used a CRS. Travel industry experience is required.
An Excellent salary will be offered, depending on experience with great team environment, and working for a growing travel company.
If you are interested in this position or any other Travel roles, please click "apply"
or call Lisa at Travel Trade Recruitment in confidence on or Email
- Travel consultant
- Tour Operations
- Admin assist
- Admin Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job