Administrator - Third Party Support-Horsham-£18,000 - £22,000
Administrator - Third Party Support - Horsham - £18,000 - £22,000 + Pension + Healthcare
Due to expansion this well established wealth management and technology solutions company are looking for an experienced Asset Transfers Administrator to join their award winning team.
Their customers represent some of the best, most innovative and award winning financial services groups in the UK.
* Support the Third Party Relationship Manager with the ongoing maintenance of external relationships - this will include (but is not limited to) investment strategy analysis, control reporting, project assistance, initial point of contact, relationship cultivation and other aspects of relationship management where required.
* Support point of contact for third parties, to assist with general questions and queries regarding platform services.
* Development and implementation of MI and control reporting, including (but not limited to) investment strategy analysis.
* Reporting to key internal and external stakeholders
* Ownership and execution of administrative processes relating to third parties
* Liaise with the Ops team, assist with questions and queries they may have relating to third parties.
* Assist Third Party Relationship Manager with ad hoc projects, as and when required.
* Potential to develop role to take ownership of key relationships.
* Competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Experience of data analysis and MI report generation
* Experience of working within an admin role within financial services is essential
* Experience of relationship management desirable but not essential
* Previous knowledge of tax wrappers such as SIPPS, OFB's, ONB's, ISA's is desirable
* Proven track record of working accurately within defined processes
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* Ability to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment
* Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
* Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks with a structured approach
* Highly motivated and willing to embrace change
* Obtained or working towards the Investment Management Certificate (or equivalent qualification) is desirable
- customer services
- financial services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"