**POTENTIAL START DATE END OF MARCH / EARLY APRIL**
| ADMINISTRATOR |
| TEMPORARY ONGOING |
| £9.00 PER HOUR |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8.00AM - 5.00PM |
| BASFORD, NOTTINGHAM |
**PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A FAST PACED ADMINISTRATION POSITION IS ESSENTIAL**
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator who will offer extra support during a busy period. You will be responsible for handling documents and ensuring all correspondence is correctly uploaded to the CRM system. You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in liaising with a variety of clients via emails and telephone.
- Receiving documentation from clients and uploading to the CRM system
- Email/telephone communication regarding orders
- Maintaining CRM system and ensuring all correspondence is logged
- Telephone calls to clients in regards to their order
- Previous experience in an Administration position is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and able to focus on detail
- Good computer skills including outlook, excel, word & power point etc
- Strong administration and organisational skills - able to plan and prioritise
- Energetic and able to communicate priorities with all levels in the business
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'