Administrator - Temp | Battersea/Clapham |
An independent estate agency based in the Battersea & Clapham area are looking for a administrator to assist the property management team on a 3 month temporary basis.
The role involves dealing with maintenance issues, property inspections, preparing properties for let, collecting rents, conducting check-ins and check-outs and the general property management of lets.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone with administration experience, the ideal candidate is someone with a good customer service background who can work under pressure.
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork
- Arrange deposit deductions, dealing with disputes as they arise
Please note this role can lead to full time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job