Leading Accountancy Firm
Benefits include up to £1,200 yearly bonus, regular day/nights out, vouchers etc
Study support for professional qualifications
Accredited Silver Award for Investors in people
A great opportunity has become available for a leading accountancy firm based in South Manchester. The company have been around for over 30 years and have enjoyed increasing growth over the years.
They are now looking for motivated administrators to join their sales, tax and payroll teams to provide them with support and assistance and the role will vary within each team.
Duties vary with each team-but may include…
- Raise invoices and produce payslips
- Responsible for ensuring the debts owed from agencies are under control at all times
- Dealing with contractors and agencies
- Collaborate in the recruitment of existing and new clients in accordance with the Tax Team’s marketing activities
- Telephone and written contact with clients, third parties (including HM Revenue & Customs), and colleagues
- Deal with individual clients and colleagues’ simple administration and tax queries on a day to day basis
- Ability to maintain and provide Return and Advisory progress spreadsheets and reports for team management
- Primary responsibility for team post opening and scanning duties; monitoring and clearing the Personal Tax and Tax Advisory email inboxes; taking payments for the Tax Return service
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Be confident and self-motivated.
- Be team orientated but be able to work well under his/her own initiative.
- A "right first time" attitude
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Be an excellent self-organiser
- Possess good time management