Administrator - Stock
At Emson Haig, we believe in family values and the commitment that is required to become a professional, independent, luxury jeweller.
Our mission every day is to find a way to exceed our customer’s expectations in everything we do, whilst ensuring our great teams are passionate, knowledgeable and efficient.
Working closely with the buying team, you are responsible for the stock control, both incoming, outgoing stock and administration within the stock control department, to ensure the buying team are able to view an accurate picture of current stock within the business when placing orders.
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
• Data entry, Inputting and processing all incoming deliveries
• Stock Orders and Invoicing
• Ticketing and pad labelling products to be placed in store
• Tracking Back Orders using excel spreadsheets
• Processing of Special Orders
• Product maintenance using our in house system- price changes, re categorising products etc.
• Participating in Stock Takes and analysing the stock levels and investigating discrepancies
• Liaising with Accounts on invoices and credits
• Contacting suppliers when necessary
• Working with Store Managers to update when stock deliveries and special orders are arriving in stores
They will also be required to assist in other areas as and when necessary.
The right candidate will have good attention to detail, great communication skills and the ability to focus and input large invoices onto the system.
Ideally the candidate would come from an administritive or retail background however training will be provided. This is a great opportunity with potential progression within office administration and stock control.
Must be car owner
Can work flexible or unsocialable hours when stock taking
28 days leave including Bank Holidays
30% discount on products in store and including our Pandora and Swarovski boutiques
9.00-5.30 working hours however flexible if needed
Yearly Company events
Privacy Notice is available on our website www.emsonhaig.com
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- Office Administration
- Placing Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'