Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent Contract
Working Hours: 5.30am - 2pm or 11.30am - 8pm Monday to Friday (occasional Saturdays)
Our Nationwide client in Stevenage are seeking a Logistics Administrator to join their hardworking team on a temporary to permanent basis as soon as possible.
Supplying for almost 50 years ago, our client have and will continue to be one of the market leaders within their industry.
If you enjoy working in fast paced, varied Administration role where you will be meeting with clients and liaising with third parties as well as handling driver queries please do send your CV to us today.
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Meeting and greeting clients face to face
- Dealing with Driver/ Logistic queries
- Updating third parties
- Logging all orders and information on internal database
- Completing customer collections
- Great IT skills including use of Excel
- Happy to communicate via the telephone, face to face and email
- Have an upbeat personality who can handle a wide variety of personalities
- Work to multiple deadlines
Don’t Delay - Apply Today!
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job