Our client is an award-winning, rapidly growing third-party logistics company, operating from several offices across Europe. As a strategic partner to major global manufacturers and their suppliers, their teams provide time-critical logistics solutions - often in emergency and crisis scenarios.
Speed and flexibility come as standard. They utilise a global network of strategically located partners to find the most economical and effective logistics solution possible. They move with purpose and speed; enthusiasm helps them deliver new ideas, and solutions. By employing every facet of data and communication, their finance team ensures they have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decisions; tightening costs to increase financial performance whilst providing first class support to their clients, suppliers and colleagues.
Position: SMT Administrator
Location: Dover, Kent
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday (8.30am - 5.00pm)
Salary: £18000 circa
About the role:
As the SMT Administrator you will provide support to the SMT department and assist in the management of their supplier base in order to provide appropriate logistical resources to all locations. The role involves key administrative skills which will allow SMT to form closely managed relationships with chosen suppliers and monitor their performance and adherence to the required operational standards.
- Support the gathering and recording of suppliers documentation onto the master database.
- Collate and record the Standard Operating Procedure onto the master database.
- Provide assistance in the linking of suppliers between the different locations.
- Record all issues from within the group in support of the ISO commitments.
- Improve and update the data within the master database to allow identification of core suppliers.
- Present small presentations as required to show current trends within the supplier base.
- Spanish or Romanian language skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administration, Office Assistant, Bilingual Administrator, Office Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job