TEMP ONGOING - Administrator/Scheduler - Watford
The role is based in Watford and is working for an expanding company based within their Scheduling department.
It's an office based role and doesn't include lots of phone work. The role involves checking information and dealing with reports which are then sent to clients
What you need………….
- Common Sense and a logical brain!
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Close attention to detail and an understanding of operating within service levels
- Good IT skills (Microsoft based products, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Reliable with good time-keeping.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Adaptability to use various in-house systems and processes.
- Science background would be helpful
9am to 5pm
£9 per hour plus holiday pay
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"