Administrator (SAYE Training and Oversight)
This is a very exciting time to join our Huddersfield based Client who has a vacancy for an Administrator in their Save As You Earn (SAYE) Training and Oversight team, part of their Market Services area of the business. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy, operational team, carrying out duties relating to Save as You Earn schemes, liaising with customers and clients in relation to the maintenance of these schemes.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- Planning and delivering training and coaching to your fellow SAYE team members
- Supporting team members to ensure requests from customers are handled professionally and issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Gathering customer information, draft responses to them and solve their queries quickly and efficiently, whilst providing excellent customer service
- Contacting customers via phone, as well as internal colleagues via phone, email and face to face
- Providing consistent support and oversight to the whole team, whilst keeping the system and client records up to date
- Making sure all customer information is recorded correctly and within service standards
- Help management to monitor team performance, provide feedback to improve this
- Carrying out other ad-hoc tasks as necessary
This role would suit a candidate with experience in coaching, mentoring and/or training who is able to work well under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Candidates must have:
- GCSE Maths and English grade 'C’ or above, or equivalent
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Please note: We review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, however due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, please be aware that we only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
GDPR Disclaimer: Please note that sending a CV does not constitute a registration with THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited. In line with GDPR we will permanently delete information for all unsuccessful applications and we will not keep candidate information on file for future vacancies at this stage of our process.
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'